August 12, 2012

How can you tell I'm married?

By looking at my finger.  


My wedding band started to cut into my finger so I worked at it and was able to wiggle it off after some trying.  I just had to take a picture while both rings were off, my finger looks so funny!  When we were kids my sisters and I were so amazed at how skinny and white my dad's finger was under his wedding ring.  I remember asking him to take it off so we could look at it, we were so enthralled.  Now I have my own skinny, white finger to look at.  Impressive, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Dad's white finger has always amazed me! It ranks right up there with the time he lost a fingernail. We were so amazed and grossed out at the same time, but we couldn't look away :)

    ReplyDelete