The main purpose of this has been to provide grandparents with regular, updated pictures and stories of my kids. And that has mostly held true. The very first post I did was a picture of Grace in the hospital. That was mid June 2008, almost four years ago. Since then I have posted pictures of the next two babies as they came.
There have been stories about my kids. Pictures of my kids and birthday wishes for my kids.
Don't forget food! When I make something new or interesting I try to put up pictures of it. It is interesting to me to see pictures of things other people have made. Stumbling upon a picture of food online makes me want to try a new recipe.
Most reciently I've started posting reviews of things I like or use a lot. This is where you come in. Please either comment or email me and tell me what your favorite feature of this blog is. What do you want to see more of? What should I ditch? Did anyone try any recipes or use any of the products I talked about? Did some story or picture of my kids make you laugh? If you don't have anything to say, just say Hi! Please only one reply (either email or comment) per person. I will draw one name from all the replies I receive and give that person one of the products I reviewed. The prize is going to be the pairing knife I talked about back in November. Here is a link to that post:
http://www.theduskefamily.blogspot.com/2011/11/shamless-product-plug-paring-knife.html
http://www.theduskefamily.blogspot.com/2011/11/shamless-product-plug-paring-knife.html
You have through Tuesday night, I'll draw the name Wednesday morning. Good luck!



My favorite feature on this blog is of course my lovely Grandchildren.
ReplyDeleteAnd you are right, I am making fun of you for the comment on the way the handle of the knife "feels"
:)
Mom
I'm so glad to know you have a blog! Blessings Tiner!
ReplyDeleteI love all your posts especially the ones about life in the oilfields! It is so fun to get a glimpse of your life there!
ReplyDeleteHey Tina. Everything about your blog is awesome, it makes me laugh when I read it and think about my own kids and realize I'm not the only one going through some of the stuff you post. Glad you're enjoying the time with the angels. We miss you here at AmFam though ; (
ReplyDelete