October 27, 2011

Go Baby, Go!

Little JJ is starting to get around very well.  He can move so fast it is amazing!  I'm not sure how I forget about all the things the crawling baby gets into, my kids are so close together you would think everything important would already be moved above the eye level of a crawler.  I blame living in a different place for the fact JJ is able to make daily messes.  I'd like to think that if we lived in the same place Grace and Micah learned to crawl and walk things would still be child proofed to some extent.  The great thing about living in a camper though is that there are a limited number of places for JJ to go thus I can keep an eye on him better! 


JJ is also starting to make a lot of sounds.  He spends most of the day crawling around from one interesting thing to another all the while humming and making baby sounds. 


He is also working on pulling himself up and standing alone.  Just this last weekend he started standing unassisted!  It is only for a couple seconds at a time but I'd like to think he is doing a good job, he seems comfortable and instead of wobbling and falling on his face he usually sits down carefully.  Grace was taking her first steps at around nine months so maybe JJ will too, he will be nine months this week. 


JJ is such a happy boy, once we started feeding him food from the table and he started to crawl around on his own he is happier during the day and sleeps all night.  He is usually the last one up in the morning too!  I don't think he ever cried as much as Micah did as a baby but he was not very happy for a couple months.  I didn't realize how unhappy he was until we started the food and he could move on his own.  The difference was amazing. 


He is actually not very happy at this second because he needs to nurse pretty bad so he is crying and giving me the big Grandpa A lip.  I'll leave you with this sweet picture and go feed my tired, hungry and crying baby.

1 comment:

  1. What a little man! He is sooooo cute! Eric said he will be walking soon. I don't remember Micah crying alot...just sleeping alot. Such a great Mom! We like this and the pics better than the products! Ha!

    Loveth, G&G D.

    ReplyDelete