September 16, 2010

Micah

One year ago today this is what my little Micah man looked like. He was a big boy compared to his little peanut of a sister. From the very beginning he has been happy and hungry!
I think he likes Dada, if you ask him where Dada is he always gets a big smile and starts looking around for him.

Happy birthday Mr Man, we love you a lot! I hope you have many more happy birthdays. We are so glad to have you in our lives, your bright smiles bring so much joy. I love you little guy!

2 comments:

  1. Sure fills his rocking chair up now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Micah!!! I wish we could have been there to help you celebrate! I spent all of last week trying to buy you a card and just could not get it done - so I'm sure you'll get something soon!

    ReplyDelete