May 26, 2010

I like it when it's warm

The other day I was home with the kids and ended up having time to go outside. Much like most kids, Grace would stay out until who knows when and enjoy every second of it. I spent most of my time running after her ball so she wouldn't go near the road to get it. Living on a major highway is great for many things, the road is always plowed in the winter and it is easy for people to find our place. It is not great for mothers who worry that their kids will run out on it while they are playing.
Look, she wants to grow up to mow lawns just like her mommy! Maybe some day when she is heavy enough to hold the seat down and her feet can reach the pedals she can try it out. For now sitting on it is enough for her.
I brought the stroller out so I could contain the little man while chasing Grace. I didn't even think she would be interested in it but she got pretty offended when I started pushing him around the yard without her.


Since it was the little man's 8 month birthday we brought his little chair outside for the required monthly pictures. He looks so grown up! Please note the one piece romper that showcases his little pudgy legs and the rolls on his arms. Also note, although it is hard to see in this picture because he is looking, he has at least three chins. I love it!

3 comments:

  1. Aww... Micah looks SO grown up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace and Emmit love to ride in the stroller - it helped with winter entertainment up in the family room! Your children are so beautiful - you are blessed!

    Love, Grandma D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I meant Grace and Emmit! Micah does, too, but we haven't used it for entertainment with him yet!

    Blessings, Grandma D.

    ReplyDelete