The other day I was messing around on my phone while in my "mother's room" at work and got to wondering if I could blog from my phone. Turns out yes you can! Ahh the wonders of modern technology. So today I'm going to give it a whirl. Interesting side note, although my phone has a full keyboard it takes me a long time to type. It looks like I'm going to have to revert to the prehistoric method if typing with two fingers. Thumbs of Thunder, that is what you should call me now.
Well that is all I can handle for today, there is smoke rolling out of my phone from all the typing. Maybe we will make this a regular feature. Time, and my thumbs, will tell...
**Update**
I am still trying to work out the bugs of bloging-by-phone and did not know that only 160 characters at a time fit on a message. What that means to you is each blog post sent from my phone can not exceed 160 characters. Ho hum, well give me some time. I'll figure it out!
I wondered what was going on when I got 4 or 5 different blog posts in my reader from you :)
ReplyDeleteOk, Thumbs of Thunder - where's the pictures?
ReplyDeleteGD