A wise woman once gave this piece of advise to me at a baby shower before Grace was born. She was speaking from experience, her babies are seventeen months apart.
I kind of chuckled but didn't think much about it again. Well as everyone knows by now, I've got Anna beat by two months. My babies are going to be fifteen months apart, so take that! I did not keep most of my maternity clothes because my other sister and her sister-in-law had babies after I did so the clothes went up north, for a while. They have been safely circulated back to my closet and are being boxed up as I out grow them in preparation of the next baby in the family. Any takers? The great thing about having babies so close together is that I have not put away most of the baby things I used with Grace, tub, playpen, changing table. Haha, used, I'm still using most of it!
I kind of chuckled but didn't think much about it again. Well as everyone knows by now, I've got Anna beat by two months. My babies are going to be fifteen months apart, so take that! I did not keep most of my maternity clothes because my other sister and her sister-in-law had babies after I did so the clothes went up north, for a while. They have been safely circulated back to my closet and are being boxed up as I out grow them in preparation of the next baby in the family. Any takers? The great thing about having babies so close together is that I have not put away most of the baby things I used with Grace, tub, playpen, changing table. Haha, used, I'm still using most of it!The following is a short chronicle of the past couple months. I have not been as faithful as I would like in getting a picture every month but you can get the idea. Here is me three months pregnant. Not quite big enough for maternity clothes and most people either don't notice yet or would feel kind of dumb asking if you are pregnant. Yet still bigger than most of my pre-prego clothes, awkward stage.
Four months, now we are starting to show a bit more. I think by this time I was completely into maternity clothes, no more pretending that I can get into anything else!
Six months. My face is really starting to put on the weight, I gained a lot faster with this boy than I did with Grace. Most people do say that they were the smallest with the first baby.
Four months, now we are starting to show a bit more. I think by this time I was completely into maternity clothes, no more pretending that I can get into anything else!
Six months. My face is really starting to put on the weight, I gained a lot faster with this boy than I did with Grace. Most people do say that they were the smallest with the first baby. 

I loved this post! One of my least favorite things about not living near you is getting to see all the changes!
ReplyDeleteYou continue to look fabulous when you're pregnant - a lovely addition to our family! We are thankful for you and Grace and soon little boy blue.
ReplyDeleteLove, Wendy