August 21, 2009

Cody

Grace thinks it is great fun when Cody wags his tail. He just has a little stump so she gets right up next to him and puts her hand on the end of it so it tickles her when he wags it. I couldn't help it, she is just so cut and she giggles when it tickles. We are lucky that Cody and Lila are such patient dogs, I don't know what we would do if they didn't like her touching them!

Sometimes Cody gets a little crabby and wanders around the house trying to find somewhere Grace can't get him. It is hard for him to hide though because he has to be able to see Eric so he can't go very far. Poor Cody, it was just him and Eric for so long until I came along. And boy did I mess up his world! First me then Lila, then Grace and now the little man coming, I don't know how much more he will be able to take from us. The funny thing is that we thought that we were doing him a favor by getting Lila. We didn't have enough time or energy to play with him at night after work so what could be better than getting another dog for him to play with? Haha, little did we know! I have video on my phone of Lila running around the couch and jumping on Cody when she was just a little puppy. For a while he could escape by laying on our bed, but soon she got big enough to jump up there too.

In other, way more important news. We got a little toilet for Grace to try out and have been having her sit on it for a while most evenings. I have no false hopes of toilet training my one year old but it can't hurt to have her sit on it sometimes can it? Last night just before I got her off to take her bath she made a funny face and half stood up. She went in the toilet!! Honestly, I didn't think she would go for a couple weeks or even months. If she sits there long enough she is bound to go but we were pretty excited anyway.

****** Breaking News *******

Grace just pooped on the toilet!! Is this the start of fewer butt burning diapers at night? We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. Great video - Cody loves you all, too! You go, Gracie - potty training you may be a breeze for your Mommy & Daddy!

    Love, G&G Duske

    ReplyDelete