Here are the long awaited pictures to go with yesterday’s blog. I know the wait has been excruciating but I just had to build a little suspense! Just don’t expect much commentary, I can only say so much in a week and I said a lot yesterday.
Here is Eric starting out on his first pull. If you look closely you can see that there are no weights hanging on the front. (You can click on the picture for a larger image) This is the one he did better on. We were sitting on the starting end of the track so the first picture is pretty good. I also took a little video of the moment and it gets a little wobbly at the end because he gets kind of far away.
Here is Grace and her aunt Anna, she was just smiling so big at her I had to take a picture.
Jack quickly climbed up on the tractor so he could pretend to drive. Not so fast little guy, you have to reach the pedals first!
Here's Anna's family and Grace. I didn't even try to get all three kids looking at once. Grace was having too much fun talking to and laughing at Jack. I think the kids did pretty well considering they had almost zero interest in watching the tractors. I had to take a break from stuffing my face with warm and tasty mini doughnuts to take this picture, oh they were so good!
Here is Grace and her aunt Anna, she was just smiling so big at her I had to take a picture.
Jack quickly climbed up on the tractor so he could pretend to drive. Not so fast little guy, you have to reach the pedals first!
Here's Anna's family and Grace. I didn't even try to get all three kids looking at once. Grace was having too much fun talking to and laughing at Jack. I think the kids did pretty well considering they had almost zero interest in watching the tractors. I had to take a break from stuffing my face with warm and tasty mini doughnuts to take this picture, oh they were so good! Tuck and Grace at Cabela's. We stood in that spot for probably 10-15 minuets while Seth waited for someone to come help him out with a question he had on something. They must have been pretty busy because a lady noticed we had been standing there for quite a while and went to find someone for us but had no luck. That's okay, we left that area and had more time later to look at duck blinds and guns!


Great to see the action and babes!
ReplyDeleteGrandma D.
Aaaaah, those mini doughnuts were killer! Thanks for inviting us - we had tons of fun!
ReplyDelete