We discovered that Grace likes to eat ice cream with Dada (who does not?). She had to have a little while we were getting her ready for bed one night. Here she is all ready with her spoon!
Mmmmm, thank you Dada. That sure is good. I was hoping that she would still want her bottle after having ice cream.
Mmmmm, thank you Dada. That sure is good. I was hoping that she would still want her bottle after having ice cream. 
She has been pointing at everything. Looks like she wants just a little more.....

We decided that she had enough ice cream for one night. She decided that she had not. Here is her asking, nay, pleading for more. Notice how the pictures have descended from cute little girl wanting a taste to crabby baby telling us in no uncertain terms that she wanted more now? I guess we have created an ice cream monster. That's what we get for giving our little girl ice cream!

I LOVE that last picture!! She is so expressive I love it!
ReplyDeleteGracie is so CUTE! I love how she was pointing a the ice cream.
ReplyDeleteWell if you're going to create a monster - what a great job! She is beyond precious!
ReplyDeleteLove, G&G D.