December 14, 2015

December catch up

The old blog has been silent for a long time now.  Life has settled into a routine now and there is a lot to share so it is probably a good time to fire it up again.  I'll do a catch up another day, for now here is what we have been up to.

Christmas is just around the corner.  There is no snow here, just rain and mud this year but we are still getting into the holiday spirit.  The kids spent an afternoon decorating gingerbread houses.  All three of them worked on the houses but M wasn't around when I took the pictures.  The kids got right down to eating them as soon as the picture was snapped!



The kids and I went with some local friends to see the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train again this year.  We went last year too but it was more enjoyable this time because the weather was so much nicer.  They all enjoyed seeing the lit up train and the singing performances.  The most exciting part was when Santa joined the singers on the stage, M was so excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment