November 05, 2014

Halloween

Grace's school had a pumpkin decorating contest last week so I tried my hand at carving.  I knew we didn't have a chance at winning when the information sheet said they encourage the whole family to be involved in the project.  Haha, there are a lot of moms out there that are a lot more creative and willing to spend a lot more time on the project than I am! We carved all three pumpkins in about thirty minuets the night before the contest.  Not awesome, not terrible. Grace colored some designs on hers with markers so she did actually contribute to the decorating.  They all had fun though.  Thanks Auntie Rena for the pumpkins!


Naturally, I dressed up my kids for Halloween.  We purchased the boy's costumes (thrift store and Walmart) and put Grace's together with things we had around the house.  I did buy her a set of fairy wings at the dollar store that morning.  They were all so excited to dress up, the boys wanted to get dressed up right away in the morning and kept asking all day if it was time to get dressed.  We visited the grandparents and some other relatives then walked down one block in town near our house.  They had a great time and got a ton of candy.  Now that it is over, the boys have been wearing their costumes around the house sometimes. 


Micah as Iron Man and his cousin as a Power Ranger

Grace "Elsa the Fairy Princess"

JJ "I'm A Cow!"

1 comment:

  1. They're pics went over big on facebook ... darlin' babes!

    G&G D.

    ReplyDelete