I like that they play together so well. I remember all the fun I had with my sisters when I was younger and am glad my kids are close enough to play together too. The other day the checkout lady at the grocery store asked how old my kids were. After raising her eyebrows and giving me a disapproving look she said: You know, there are things you can do so they don't come so close together. Yes there are days when I want to pull my hair out, lock myself in the bathroom and read all day, but I can't promise that wouldn't happen if I only had one child. Or if my kids were farther apart. I don't think it really matters that my kids are "too close together", they can play really well together. If they were farther apart Grace would maybe not want to do things with the boys.
All siblings fight sometimes, I just think it is cute that Grace and Micah can find things to do with each other. It's pretty sweet when Micah runs up to Grace, throws his arms around her neck and tells her he loves her.


I think it's great that the kids are so close together. I love it that Jackson and Tucker are best friends. It's so nice that they can play together and one isn't struggling to keep up with the other.I would have told that checkout lady where to put her opinion!
ReplyDeletep.s. Is that a Gilber Morris book I spy? ;)