May 02, 2012

New Car!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, we got a new vehicle when we went back to MN over Easter.  The plan when we purchased the van was to run it until the wheels fell off then buy something bigger and more fun.  At the time we purchased the van our financial future was not looking nearly so bright as it does now. 

The van does have sentimental value though.  Although I never thought I would love a van, I had resigned myself to the fact that if I were to have several kids it would be the most reasonable transportation option.  Little did I know I would love it. 


Now our life has changed.  No longer are we living on the outskirts of suburbs.  Now we live in western ND.  I'm pretty sure there are only two, maybe three, other vans in this entire town.  Time to upgrade to a vehicle more suited to our new life.  Fortunately my husband not only works hard but he is smart too.  He searched high and low and found the very best vehicle he could possibly find within the price we were willing to spend. 

Out with the old and in with the new.  It's kind of like a pickup, but more family friendly.  You would be surprised at how many mothers out here strap several kids into the back of a four-door pickup.  Life out here is so different from life back in MN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment