I must call my little man "handsome guy" because Grace has started calling him that sometimes. Looking back on my blogs something became extremely obvious, most of my posts center on Grace with only a couple pictures of Micah and even fewer feature him exclusively. What a tragedy!

I guess it's true, there is a noticeable difference in the number of pictures of each child after the first. We don't like Micah any less than we do Grace there are just fewer pictures. Here is my theory as to why. First, with two little kids running around there is less time to actually take pictures, obviously. But second, and here is where my theory kicks in, it's possible I take the same number of pictures per day/week/occasion as before but they have to be split between more than one adorable face. Which could explain some of the reason for the lack of pictures of the little guy.

And you are missing out! I will endeavor to right this wrong and bestow upon the world more pictures of my little boy. Your lives can not be complete with this terrible lack of pictures of my baby. Look at him, could anything be cuter than his fuzzy hair blowing in the wind?

And now I have a confession. The pictures in this post are from over a month ago.
This says it was posted June 12th - yet when I looked accouple of days ago, it was not on your blog!
ReplyDeleteYes he is a handsome fellow - from a great couple with a loving older sister!
Love, Grandma D.