December 06, 2009

Vacation?

Saturday night of Thanksgiving weekend we ended up staying at my sister's house instead of driving home. Grace had a great time with Remy! She loved his dump truck, and miraculously no one got hurt!


There's my sister! Thanks for letting us stay at your house with no notice at all, it was so nice of you. I know it would have been a pretty late night for us to drive home and it was fun to get to hang out with you a little.

The rest of this is the highlight of the trip for Eric. We spotted a tractor dealer that he had not seen before so we stoped by on the way home. I have no idea what the name of the town was and am pretty sure I could not find it again if I had to. But look, they have an Oliver!
He grabbed the camera and took a few pictures "for his dad." Hope you enjoyed them!



1 comment:

  1. Remmy is just too adorable!!!!!! Looks like he and Grace had a nice vacation!

    Grandma D.

    ReplyDelete