March 09, 2009

Grace can feed herself!

Grace now likes to feed herself. I think she gets tired of me spoon feeding her everything. She only grabs the spoon when she is getting full so that is a good thing. But we thought we would try giving her some cut up fruit and cooked veggies. I gave her bananas on Saturday and she ate them as fast as I could cut it up. We also tried cooked pasta, I found some rice penne at the store so I cooked up some of that for her. She didn't like it as well as the bananas. Today we tried cooked carrots, she seemed to like them as well. Here are a couple of pictures.


I found quite a few smashed carrots and bananas in the seat and under her legs. Grace must be storing them for later!

I too got a hair cut. It was over a week ago but I like it so here is a picture. I have wanted it like this for a while but my hairdresser finally cut it this way after about a year of asking for it.


And since there are no pictures to date of the dogs, here are a couple for your viewing enjoyment. Cody and Lila get very excited when it is time to go out. Cody jumps up and down and gets so excited it gets hard for him to breathe. Lila gets excited too but she usually just waits until he runs over her and out the door before she goes out.

Here is their tails as they run off to who knows where to do their business. Interesting thing, Cody gets so excited to go out but when we let him out he stands on the step for a while and barks at the door, silly dog.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that she is starting to feed herself!! I live for the day Remy can hold his own bottle at least

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how grown up Gracie is getting! On days when Jackson isn't very hungry the only way I can get him to eat is by spoon feeding him. Tucker, on the other hand, refuses to eat anything that I offer him. He insists on feeding himself.

    ReplyDelete