Here is a little video of Grace at Remy's house. He had a lot to say about her sitting on his blanket and playing with his toys!
HAHHAAH!! I laughed hysterically. Thanks for putting this up. Poor Remy, he is so easily excited. I love how worked up he is and Grace could care less.
Tucker watched this and was yelling "NO" the entire time! I guess he had an opinion about Gracie sitting on Remy's blanket too!
Two precious gifts from God - what a cute video, Remy is quite a little man - you mommas are so blessed! Love, Mom Duske
HAHHAAH!! I laughed hysterically. Thanks for putting this up. Poor Remy, he is so easily excited. I love how worked up he is and Grace could care less.
ReplyDeleteTucker watched this and was yelling "NO" the entire time! I guess he had an opinion about Gracie sitting on Remy's blanket too!
ReplyDeleteTwo precious gifts from God - what a cute video, Remy is quite a little man - you mommas are so blessed! Love, Mom Duske
ReplyDelete