Grace has been very busy lately, much too busy to be bothered with cooking and washing dishes. Its a new year and we need our child tax credit! So here I am filing the paperwork for Mommy and Daddy. Look at how I have to stand at this filing cabinet all day.
Oh look at this! I found some money! Look at those strong legs.
Now I have to learn my 1 2 3's because I have to count this for Mommy and Daddy. See you on Valetines Day when I have to learn my ABC's so I can write the cards.
Oh look at this! I found some money! Look at those strong legs.
Now I have to learn my 1 2 3's because I have to count this for Mommy and Daddy. See you on Valetines Day when I have to learn my ABC's so I can write the cards. (Posted with help from Papa)

I've got my eye on you Gracie!Haahaa!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that she is standing! What a big girl!
Wow she is going to walk in no time!!
ReplyDelete