February 16, 2013

Moving In

The kids and I are slowly settling into our new house. We didn't think we would be living here so soon and most of our furniture is still out in ND. Here are the kids sitting on plastic tubs at the folding table. We are making it work! At this point we do not have any appliances either. I did bring our fridge here two days ago but couldn't unload it myself so it sits in the trailer. I have some meat and the croc-pot so we'll probably try some pulled beef sandwiches soon. We are getting a microwave on Sunday and my parents will be coming then with some livingroom furniture. Life will be almost normal!

1 comment:

  1. You have always had a gift for "making do"! And to the babes this is just another great adventure ... life is never dull in the Duske home! It will be so fun to compare the before and after pictures of this new home when you finish the remodeling! Blessings!

    G&G D.

    ReplyDelete