December 12, 2012
We play outside
It is hard to believe that less than a month ago my kids were playing outside without coats on. Don't worry, I sent them out all bundled up in coats and hats. It was just too warm for coats and they all took them off.
Of course to be fair, we were at grandma's house. We had snow at home when these pictures were taken. I have a lot harder time motivating myself to get the kids outside when there is a lot of bundling involved. They had so much fun running around outside with their cousins. When I worked, grandma watched my kids every day and the cousins a couple of days a week too. My kids miss them a lot and talk about them often.
I loved playing with my cousins any chance I got and am so happy that my kids have that same opportunity. I hope they can have lots of fun in the years to come and look forward to living closer so they can play together more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ok, now I'm really homesick for you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma D.