December 20, 2011

Cousins

Not only are funerals sad times, they also end up being a time for family to get together.  I don't see my sister from Colorado much so it was nice to be able to see her family two times in one month.  After Thanksgiving we were all around for another day so Anna and I made dinner and called Rachel to come join us at mom and dad's.  Feeding seven little kids, five and under was a long, involved process! 


I think the kids had fun playing together though. 


We managed to pull off a picture of all seven grandkids just before the funeral.  Yes they are all there. Looking and smiling, not so much!  The fact that we couldn't get JJ and Smith to be happy for the picture is just a hazard of taking pictures of infants.  I don't know what the others got, but I don't have any pictures where all of the bigger kids are looking at the camera.


Look, it's my pretty sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment