December 11, 2010

Reindeer Cookeis


Today Grace and I made our first batch of Christmas cookies together. My friend Annette from work sent me a recipe for reindeer cookies that looked to be easy enough for Grace to handle.


One roll of cooke dough from the store

Red and brown MM's

Small pretzels


We cut slices of dough off the roll and pinched in the sides to make the reindeer face. Grace put the pretzels on top for antlers and pressed in mm's for the eyes and nose. She loved being able to help making them and I have now decided that until she is much older we will be sticking to store bought dough. I get pretty uptight when we have tried in the past to cook together and using ready-made dough cuts out almost all of the stress for me!




Micah wanted to help too.
Look, the finished product!


Give one to Dada.

Here are the eyes, and mouth and "ears."

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so why didn't we get any for Christmas????????????????????

    GD

    ReplyDelete