January 24, 2010

Don't worry, I'm not done with Christmas yet...

Here we are at the end of January and I am finally finishing up posting about Christmas. There are just so many other things to do every night when I get home from work! Since it didn't work out for us to go up to my parent's for Christmas day, they packed up our presents and came down. It was so nice to see some of my family, Andy and David came down with mom and dad.

Grace got a dolly from Grandma. She just discovered dolls a week before. She had a couple already but had not really played with them. This one came at the peak of her interest.
She had to show it to Grandpa, careful, he may take it away!

Awwww she is giving it a kiss. She walked around with it in her arms and rocked it back and forth. Now she has to have it with her when she goes to bed and makes sure it is on the pillow with her and has the covers pulled up.

Opening presents with Grandma and Micah.

More presents with Grandpa and David. Grace and Micah got presents from my brothers and sisters, there was quite a pile!


Hi Andy!

David's "fierce" face. I'd just drop the ball and let him have it if I were a football player!

1 comment:

  1. Great times - looking forward to Easter and more!

    Love, Gramma D.

    ReplyDelete